Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MUTUAL BENEFITS 10 YEAR ANNINERSARY

Mutual Benefits reached their 10 year anniversary just weeks before the U.S. Marshals raided the office. Their was a picnic style celebration held at a park somewhere in Broward county. There was music, food, entertainment, and a talent contest. For 10 years this company has been in business, and what I find strange is how it lasted so long. Why did it take a decade to figure out what was going on? Does this mean Mutual was conducting good business in the beginning? There is no way they can use new investors money to pay old premiums when they first started. So the next question is, were they giving out bogus life expectancies from the beginning? After everything I've read I wouldn't doubt it. I'm in no position to say what is what. The lawyers, and the evidence will tell the story. I think Dr. Mitchell was one of their physicians from the beginning, and look where he ended up. Dr. Mitchell would visit Melanie Goldberg's office just about every day. I though it was a routine check up, but only Melanie knows the real story behind that. I wish she would make a blog. She can call it "The REAL Life Inside Mutual Benefits". And where is Melanie Goldberg now? She was a very funny woman. I'd say funny in a good way. Great sense of humor. Why did she wait so long to say what she said? Was she out for vengeance? Was their a fallout between her and the Steingers? Weeks before the raid I noticed something different about her. She was very quiet, and just not herself. It's as if she knew they were coming, but didn't know when. I don't know for sure, it's just my assumption. But some people tell a story just with the face they wear. And now that I think about it, I don't recall seeing her at the 10 year anniversary picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment